The Homecoming Parade will be October 4, 2019 at 1:30. If you would like to enter a float in the parade, please fill out the attached form. Forms are due at 2:30 on Friday, September 27 and can be sent to Crystal Monath at the high school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Line up in front of the High School or the Sports Complex.
- The parade will turn left at the three way stop and pass in front of the Middle School.
- The parade will continue down Myrtle to Lake Street, left on Lake Street.
- The parade will continue through downtown will end in front of the police station.
- Participants who need to return to High School or the Sports Complex will take Broadway to cross 7 Hwy and return to High School or Sports Complex.